IPPAO undertakes information dissemination, data-banking, publication, and public information activities through the production of information materials, such as a community magazine, newsletter, books, brochures, manuals, audio-visual productions that are printed and published online.
IPPAO handles the content in the University's website, , , and accounts.
IPPAO also conducts symposia and fora as well as provides technical assistance in the conduct of university and college/unit events, programs, and activities.
Well informed and enlightened internal and external publics on the roles, functions, and contributions of UP Manila to national development especially in the fields of health and medicine.
Support UP Manila in producing materials and undertaking promotional activities that can enhance UP Manila’s positive image among its constituents and its outside publics.
Based on the Handbook on the 1988 UP Manila Reorganization:
Disseminate through publication or press releases, information, and other matters pertaining to UPM
Keep track, collect, collate, and keep in preservable forms chronicles of UP Manila history, activity, and important events
Provide financial and technical support for publications
Provide technical assistance in symposia, webinars, and other forms of public discussion and cultural events
Undertake public information activities, liaise with sectors and groups outside UP Manila, including media and government
- Announcement through email blast
- Social media promotion
- Event coverage
- Design and layout (UP Manila Foundation Day Souvenir Programs, etc.)
- Basic video editing
Requesting a service?
- Kindly fill-in this and wait for our staff to contact you.
- For other concerns, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Books for Sale
- Here is the complete list of available .
- Fill-in this and we will get back to you shortly.
How was our service?
- Please let us know by answering this .
We want to improve the UP Manila Healthscape
- Share us your thoughts by answering this .
Join the Healthscape mailing list
- to receive the latest developments in UP Manila.
||Information, Publication, and Public Affairs Office
8th floor, Philippine General Hospital
Taft Avenue, Manila 1000, Philippines
(632) 88141-216, 217, 218